DIY Shed Plans
Save Time and Money with DIY Shed Plans
Save time and money with our wide selection of do it yourself shed plans. Start today! Most of our plans are available to download instantly at checkout. From a simple storage shed plan to an amazing backyard playhouse, when you buy a DIY-Plan from us, you are guaranteed a great plan at a great value.
Our shed plans are easy to build thanks to our thorough and easy to follow instructions. All of our shed plans come with twice the plan pages compared to the competition, a tool list, a cut list, and a material list in excel format so you can calculate the exact cost of your project.
Don't wait. DIY. Do it Yourself.
We currently have 154 plans and more are coming soon. Building an outdoor project has never been easier. For news and tips follow us the social media platforms below.
Featured Shed Plans
Popular Shed Plans
Newest Shed Plans
Tools and Materials:
- 2 ½” Paint Brush
- Paint trim bucket
- Paint Shield
- Prepare paint so it will spread smoothly. If the paint is water base use a small amount of water. Make sure to only add a very small amount of water at a time.
- If possible use a trim bucket designed for holding a brush. Only fill about 1/3 of the bucket so you can temporary place the paint brush in the bucket.
- Plan on putting on more than one coat of paint.
- Dip brush in the bucket and tap the brush on both sides of the bucket. This will help to keep the brush from dripping.
- Keep plenty of paint on the brush. Do not over...
This article will teach you to clean a paint brush right so you can use the brush for years to come.
- Dirty Paint brush
- Wire Brush
- Water for latex paints/mineral spirits or lacquer thinner for oil-based paints
Cleaning a brush / water based paints:
- Fill a bucket with clean water and rinse out the bulk of the paint from the brush. Clean the handle as well as the bristles then empty the bucket.
- Fill bucket with clean water again. Dip the brush in the clean water then use a wire br...