DIY Shed Plans
Save Time and Money with DIY Shed Plans
Save time and money with our wide selection of do it yourself shed plans. Start today! Most of our plans are available to download instantly at checkout. From a simple storage shed plan to an amazing backyard playhouse, when you buy a DIY-Plan from us, you are guaranteed a great plan at a great value.
Our shed plans are easy to build thanks to our thorough and easy to follow instructions. All of our shed plans come with twice the plan pages compared to the competition, a tool list, a cut list, and a material list in excel format so you can calculate the exact cost of your project.
Don't wait. DIY. Do it Yourself.
We currently have 164 plans and more are coming soon. Building an outdoor project has never been easier. For news and tips follow us the social media platforms below.
Featured Shed Plans
Popular Shed Plans
Newest Shed Plans
You may have heard of the carpenter’s motto “measure twice cut once.” This is the best advice I have received as a builder. I would like to give you some equally good advice along the same lines. That is, to plan out the project, then check your plan, then plan some more.
I remember the first home my wife and I purchased. It was a turn of the century house that had been poorly remodeled several times. One night I was in the kitchen thinking how it would be so much better if a certain wall was gone. Being the young man that I was, I picked up a hammer and tore the wall down that night.
After three long years, we had turned a 5 bedroom, one bath home into a three bedroom, 2 bath home. When we sold it we made a little money and that was the problem. We only made a little money and it took us three years to complete. We lived in construction dust for the entire time. ...
Tools and Materials:
- 2 ½” Paint Brush
- Paint trim bucket
- Paint Shield
- Prepare paint so it will spread smoothly. If the paint is water base use a small amount of water. Make sure to only add a very small amount of water at a time.
- If possible use a trim bucket designed for holding a brush. Only fill about 1/3 of the bucket so you can temporary place the paint brush in the bucket.
- Plan on putting on more than one coat of paint.
- Dip brush in the bucket and tap the brush on both sides of the bucket. This will help to keep the brush from dripping.
- Keep plenty of paint on the brush. Do not over...